Friday, June 17, 2005

(semi-)professional volleyball?

Volleyball is one of the most important things in my current life. Back in Styria I played with the TUS Feldbach Volleys (some people might notice similarities to this homepage ;-) I still admire this team and wish them all the best.
Here in Salzburg I started to play in the second team of PSV Salzburg (I don't like the webdesign too much, but never mind ;-) We won the title in the regional league of Salzburg, but there are only 4 teams and now we are looking for a new challenge. Eventually we will play in the second National League next season, which would be really cool. So keep your fingers crossed for us that we find a trainer and get enough funding to play and if we play, keep your fingers crossed for us to win.

Professional volleyball might be exaggerated at the moment, but who knows?

No comments: