Wednesday, September 20, 2006

football is great

Football Fans
Football Fans,
originally uploaded by bernd ploderer.
Sorry to all my Volleyball colleagues, I have to admit that watching football (even though the level in Austria is very low) is a great activity. Christoph and I watched Red Bulls Salzburg vs. SK Sturm Graz last Sunday. Christoph kept his fingers crossed for Salzburg while I did the same for Sturm. Well Sturm lost, but that was no big surprise. The nice thing is, that you can enjoy a game even in a half-drunk condition(as an excuse for this picture ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha - one week later, we could finally take revenge:
Sturm: 2
Slazburg: 1

Not sure if you meant that you can enjoy austrian football only when you are drunk ;-)
lg
Lorenz

bernd said...

I was not sure whether the players were drunk too - just kidding ;-)

Sturm won, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss!!!