Sunday, March 25, 2007

Great Photos of the Great Ocean Road online

5 of the 12 Apostles
5 of the 12 Apostles,
originally uploaded by bernd ploderer.
Finally I have my own notebook and slowly I regain control over the huge amount of digital data including my photos. The trip was just for one day but I could see a lot: Bells Beach (surfer paradise), a lighthouse (just forgot the name), a moderate rainforest, the 12 Apostles (as you can see on the picture) and London Bridge. More on flickr.
Btw: this weekend was much less exciting (but also less exhausting), just sleeping, reading, shopping and going to the beach :)

2 comments:

Yarah said...

hi bernd,
lena just gave me the link - great picture of the great ocean road. can't wait to see that myself! :-)
tanja.

Anonymous said...

apropos: wir haben jetzt den November als Reisedatum ins Auge gefasst. Wir wollen ca 3-4 Tage in Melbourne bleiben - würdest Du usn da aufnehmen? LGLe