Friday, June 29, 2007

Website update #2

As so often software systems grow or change like cities - largely unplanned. I started with some ideas on paper, but in the end I played a little bit with photoshop, dreamweaver and blogger and changed the website architecture & design.

The main reasons for the change were, (1) that I wanted to separate the private and research/studies area so that when someone googles me for my research (if that ever should happen :) he or she is not immediately forwarded to the private blog. (2) I wanted to get rid of the frameset and simplify maintenance and (3) I needed distraction from studying :)

It is still a beta version (I'm still looking for better pictures), but i hope you like it. However I would appreciate critical & constructive feedback, thanks!

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fesch, fesch.