Thursday, December 06, 2007

back from adelaide & kangaroo island

I spent a fabulous week in Adelaide & Kangaroo Island. The video (sorry, 38 MB!) shows my first attempt to use a snowboard on sand in the sand dunes of Little Sahara on Kangaroo Island - have fun and leave a comment if you like it :)
I also posted some photos on photos.subpersonic.net
More details to follow face-to-face. Btw: I will be in Austria from the 21st Dec. to 14 Jan. I think, looking forward to going home & cu all again

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

;) schaut echt lustig aus...
dürft gar nicht so leicht sein, auf einem nur widerstrebend rutschenden board das gleichgewicht zu halten...
is am anderen ende der welt eigentlich regular goofy? und umgekehrt??

freu mich schon, dich wiedermal zu sehen... glg bis dahin. christine

übrigens: spartak washington rechnet fix mit dir beim usi-turnier...

Anonymous said...

nice try ;)
nur mit den Kurven haut's no net so ganz hin. hehe

SeeYa
Jürgen