Saturday, April 25, 2009

From Sheffield to Salzburg to Auersbach and back to Melbourne

Eureka Tower
Eureka Tower,
originally uploaded by bernd ploderer.
I travelled quite a bit over the last few weeks: First I left Sheffield after 3 great months and said "see you" to Nicola, Silvia, Coilin, Grace, Andy and Peter.
Wolfgang picked me up at the airport in Salzburg and I had a few fantastic days with him Laura, Sophie. It was great to catch up with Elisabeth, Regina, Michi, Carina, Geraldine, Berni, Christoph & Sigrun.
On the way to Auersbach I stopped in Graz to hang out with Lena on the Mur beach.
I spent my last week in Austria then in Auersbach with my family, relatives and friends Mario, Arnold, Christoph (playing volleyball felt sooooo good :), Lorenz, Jürgen & Phil. Time was way too short, and it wasn't fun to say "goodbye" again.
After more than 28 hours on planes and at airports I arrived in Melbourne where I was happy to see Lisa again. All the travels were fantastic, but I'm more than happy to settle down for a bit and to change trains and planes with my bicycle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.