Wednesday, March 14, 2007

my bicycle

my bicycle
my bicycle,
originally uploaded by bernd ploderer.
Finally I'm mobile! I made a tour to the beach last Sunday. On the way I wanted to explore the Formula 1 circuit, which is nothing more than a street through St. Albert Park. Anyway, the circuit was already closed and somehow I got lost and found myself with the bicycle on a city highway :-O Never mind, I'm still alive and kicking and I also found my way to the gorgeous beach. (The beach may be nothing special for someone from Queensland or whereever, but it's gorgeous for someone from the Alps)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, I AM from Queensland but I do think that sunset on the beach is beautiful and awe-inspiring! :-)

Anonymous said...

mach mal nur ja keinen blödsinn. - hoffe, du bist zumindest links gefahren auf der autobahn!!